I hope everyone is off to a good start in this new year.
My New Year’s Eve was spent in my traditional fashion– doing chores and setting myself up for a clean start.
– scrubbed my kitchen sink
– cleaned my bathtub & toilet
– cleaned my stove and counters
– emptied the fridge of old food
– did dishes
– did laundry
– changed the cat’s litter
– practiced the euphonium
– cut my hair
– worked out
– made my favorite pasta dinner
– cleaned out my closets and prepped stuff for Goodwill
– watched NU win their bowl game
– crafted my 2019 Resolutions
And rang in the new year on my couch.
This year, if I had one hope, it would be to spend less time alone. So I’m gonna work on that.
And here’s wishing you all the best in 2019.