At the doorstep of 2016, I’ve decided to look back in 2015 and give thanks.
- I am gainfully employed
- I really don’t have any pressing needs or wants
- I am decently healthy (need to lose a few pounds, but….)
- I have the condo of my dreams, chock full of art and cool things
- I have a rich musical life
- I love living in Minneapolis
- I have the coolest cat ever
- I was able to take a fun trip to Puerto Vallarta where I met some new friends
- I filled a hole and was able to have my swan song with Minnesota Brass
- My parents are still with me (although I pray for their health)
- I had an excellent Christmas
Overall, I am very fortunate and I hope I’ll be more mindful of this in 2016.
Oh, and here’s wishing YOU all the best in 2016 as well.