At the doorstep of 2016, I’ve decided to look back in 2015 and give thanks.
- I am gainfully employed
- I really don’t have any pressing needs or wants
- I am decently healthy (need to lose a few pounds, but….)
- I have the condo of my dreams, chock full of art and cool things
- I have a rich musical life
- I love living in Minneapolis
- I have the coolest cat ever
- I was able to take a fun trip to Puerto Vallarta where I met some new friends
- I filled a hole and was able to have my swan song with Minnesota Brass
- My parents are still with me (although I pray for their health)
- I had an excellent Christmas
Overall, I am very fortunate and I hope I’ll be more mindful of this in 2016.
Oh, and here’s wishing YOU all the best in 2016 as well.
I don’t comment often, but have followed loyally for I don’t know how many years……. All the best to you in the coming year…..
hehehe….filled a hole.
Aaaaaaand we have a winner! 😉
Happy New Year! It’s great that you focused on all the positive things in your life for last year. You obviously enjoyed PV, and I am thinking of taking my husband there for his birthday in Feb. Any travel tips?
2015 was interesting for me as well. They found a large tumor in my brain, and I had successful surgery in Nov. I have recovered very quickly, and this year I will be volunteering at the rehab place I was in for 13 days. Life is precious. Life is good.
I have enjoyed reading your blog. You are a good writer, and I’ve been entertained and drawn in by the way you’ve written about the goings on in your life. Keep up the goodness!! 🙂
HNY to you and miss phoebe!