Wow was yesterday a shitty shitty day.
Started at 5:30 am. Ended after midnight when I got home. Thousands of feet of ‘widgets’ manually sorted. Customer pissed.
And then there was the 10 hours of car travel.
Kurt is a hypocritical bigot, a staunch republican, and… Swedish (yikes!!) In addition to his wonderful “Jew him down” comment, here are some other gems:
– wind power is just a tax writeoff and isn’t a good energy solution
– what’s wrong with CO2? Plants need it to survive.
– coal fired plants are still the best source of power
– don’t want to run out of gas by this Indian reservation, we might get scalped
– al Franken is a joke and is in a conspiracy with Amy klobeshar to not give interviews
– the Obama administration is only giving money to democrats and democratic counties
– black people are the worst, especially on Jerry Springer
– Obama is getting what he deserves cause he’s inheriting the democratically run mortgage institution problem
– The Obama administration needs to stop spending all this money because it will bankrupt the US
– My wife and I got a sweet “cash for clunkers” deal on this Honda Civic.
– saabs are a real feat of engineering and were the best car out there until GM fucked tem up
– I fuckin hate cats. What a totally worthless creature.
Oh there was more. So much more, but I honestly tuned a lot of it out.