Well, four-and-a-half things, really.
1) MiniJake Update. I hadn’t seen MJ in like over a week. Not really since my classic blunder of actually calling him MiniJake to his face. But lo! As I was out on the floor doing a visual audit (completely engrossed in my task) who should drift up right beside me and say a big “what the hell are you doing?” None other than MJ! So I stopped what I was doing to shoot the shit for 5 minutes. He’s just adorable!
2) Pride Weight update. I finally moved the needle below 220. I’m like at 218 right now (still 18 lbs from where I SHOULD be– and a good 13 from Pride weight) and I feel ok about it. My belt is officially nearly 2 notches tighter now (yay!)
3) I found out yesterday that a guy I work with has a MySpace page. It just so happens to be the ‘hot boy smell’ boy that I blogged about several weeks back. He’s straight and married tho’… with a kid too. But as Kyle can attest– he a cutie! I may post a link later, just don’t anyone start asking to be his ‘friend’.
4) Job interview on Monday… in Minneapolis. I’m marginally nervous about it, inasmuch that I am marginally nervous about being on stage. And I think I do fairly well in interview situations. There’s only been one job that I’ve seriously interviewed for where I was turned down. I think my soupcon of nerves comes from the fact that I really want a life change that brings be back to the midwest and I fear that my opportunities for doing so are very limited. Wish me good luck!
5) Hot Hunk Haiku # dix huit
Werewolf in Paris
That movie really sucked ass
At least you showed skin!